"This Blog Is For Expression,But Not Self-Entertainment"

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Brothers....My Real Brothers....

Speak of Brothers...(Definitely not Siblings...)
It's seem I don't have a lot...
But those who really make us treat each other as 1,
Mean a lot in my life...

My Brothers are Understanding...
(Really understanding...
Like know every of our next move,
Or what we're thinking bout...worried bout...
Sharing problems of each other...
But not thinking and guessing all around and judge each other like they really do...
and Creating Rumours all around...)

My Brothers are Caring....
(means Really care....
Care bout my current and future life....
Care bout my current Financial Status..
Care bout my Family
Care bout my current Relationship Status...Single or In it, or in between...
Care bout my everything bout me....
but NOt Only Their own benefits..
Yet keeping their own problems from me)

My Brothers are rational...
(Means Really Rational...
Differentiate Right and Fauly well..very well..
Advise when I'm wrong...
Accept when I'm giving advice...
Knowing what's the best for both of us,and everyone around us....)


My Brothers areNot good in acting....
(Means they are not Hypocrites...
They do as what they think...
They think of hate...They Hate...
They think of Love...They Love...
When They Smile,they really do...)

My Brothers are Helpful..
(Means Really Helpful....
but not seems "Looking" helpful yet creating More Troubles....
thus....Lend theirs but never ask for any return in back...)

My Brothers are Responsible...
(Means they never run away from Troubles...
especially those which are Made/created by themselves...
They will stay until the problems is totally,completely been Solved..)

My Brothers are Faithful....
My Brothers are Action Real more then Talking Empty..
My Brothers are Good in Solving and Handling Problems..
My Brothers are Real Leader...
My Brothers are Real strategist...
My Brothers are Those who make us learning from each other..Growing,Improving together with Each Other...
My Brothers are Those Who listed me in their Family's List in Handphones/Msn Contacts...
My Brothers are Those who always there when I met troubles...but not only Appear when they meet theirs..
My Brothers are Having the Real Smiles...

My Brothers are Real Guys with Guts...
My Brothers are Real Guys as a Real Friends...

and My Brothers are .....................


"I admit that no one is perfect..
No one fulfill all the Condition I mentioned above,
and some of them reali kinda "Fuck Up"...(Especially Yea lo..diu!..say 2pm but see him at 2am...hahah!)

But,
I respect all of My Bros as A Real Guy, A Real Friend, A Reali BRO!

And You're definitely Not One Of Them...
Please dont act like you are one of them...
Your action is juz Insulting my Bros..."

No comments:

Post a Comment