"This Blog Is For Expression,But Not Self-Entertainment"

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tiring Day....Curse the Melaka Town Buses!

05.06.2010
Tiring Day....Curse the Melaka Town Buses!

Early in the morning..
after finish all the chores...
Go down from my Apartment and wait for bus to town....
How long i've been wait?...
10.30am-12pm!!!!!
What a BIG F!
Thus,a bus wont stop for me altough i did wave to him!

Reach to the spot at 2.00pm..
sienzz...

After work,go around Mahkota....
Grand sales still going on...
hmm...
up to 70%..
Girls,u gonna Catch Up!!..haa

Job Ended at 9.15pm....
no transport to get home...
so ask Sami to rent a car for me and send me home..
THX A LOT DUDE!!!...

reach home at arond 12am...
tiring day...
not cox of work...
cox of waiting,waiting and waiting...
SUCKS!

I'm Blogging,Washing Clothes,Preparing Breakfast for tmr and tidying up my clothes
Hell ya..im getting good in get use of Scared Time..haha!
hmm.....Wondering what U doing now..........



Waiting F-ing BUs..
Photobucket

New Comers~~
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment