"This Blog Is For Expression,But Not Self-Entertainment"

Sunday, June 6, 2010

06.06.2010 Last Day of SEM BREAK

06.06.2010

Beautiful Sunday....
Work as usual...
Nice day...
I sold the VERY 1st Camera today.
PL151...
Thankfully Vincent sold a NX10,
So I m passed today..ha!

Had a set of Mcd Double Spicy McDeluxe~~
Rm17.80 man!!...
I may had a set of Nando's Chicks already!!
NVM...eaten...forgone...

Thx my bro Yea for sending me home,
and bring me to Amigo to makan.
Frankly,
I've already finish 1 whole SEM in Melaka,
this is the 1ST time he makan with me at Melaka..haha!!

The last day of SEM Break is ended...
Ixora Apartment recovered to the usual way..
Housemates are here too...
Streamyx Connection sucks again...

I will need a LAN cable soon........

Nice conversation in texting today....
Pls dun always mention "不打扰你了“ again ya^^...

New Chapter of UNI Life begins TOMORROW!!
God Bless Us.


Lunch worth Rm17.80!!
Photobucket

Amigo Chicken Chop..Not bad..i should need some rice next time..haha!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment