"This Blog Is For Expression,But Not Self-Entertainment"

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

16.06.2010....Spend my night at Home Sweet Home at BP...

Back to BP today...

Actually..
it's not a nice day...
Everything I arranged has been interrupted...
I planned to reach BP at 4.30pm..
but then i reached at 7.30pm...

The 1st place I visit is,
FORZA hair saloon...Cut and Dye my hair..hee
Wei Jian,1 of my Favourite hair stylist.....
Very confident in his skill....
Thus,it's affordable compare to other...
The equipment is good,and the source for Hair Treatment is high in quality,
that's y i always visit him...

Back to home..
After makan dinner,
FIFA World Cup at Old Bus Stand.....
BP always the best spot to watch Football Match..haha

Feeling tired now...
I will drive 4th Aunt Myvi back to Melacca tomorrow...
Mum,Ah MA and $th Aunt wanna visit my study place and my apartment..
CHAM..sure kena diao 1..haha!!

New Hair Style~~~
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment