"This Blog Is For Expression,But Not Self-Entertainment"

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

09.06.2010

09.06.2010
Another simple day..with special moment...
Wake up and go to campus...
On the way to class,
received a call from U....ask me smt bout the class...
When i reached to class,
The 1st thing u said is,
"Don say me blurr hah~~"
ha!

2nd Econs class is good..
the notes which is Freshly Printed did help me a lot in the LEC....
Macroeconomics wont be a problem i think...

Accounting LEC...
we shall need ur slides Madam~~~~
Thank God...i got it from Anas..ha!...

After class...
Straight away go and settle my stuff for PTPTN....
One Stop Center was crowded like hell man!!
Luckily we done it in a quite short time..

Met Edwin,Vic,Eva and Jess at the sch gate..
then we go view the house that Jess had found..
Not Bad....

After that makan and swim at Ixora with Vic...
Met Jay Tim and Hui Lin...
i tot who's calling me...
Damn.i reali cant see clearly at the swimming pool...

Jackson and Yun Zhen met us and we go Vic's room after swim...
they move the sofa to the Balcony and chit chat over there..
quite nice experience..haha!

Today conversation make me feel like wanna move to another house soon...
Cant wait for it..hee

Boon Hwee is sick now....
Suszi is the same too..
hope they are getting well soon~~~^^


Suszi Conteng in class...
Photobucket

Guys' Chit Chat Hour...
Photobucket

Vic's Pajamas make me Laugh Like Hell..haha
Photobucket


Came back to room and call U...
and talk bout Streamyx thing and Ur family....
Ended the call at 1.15am..
"I think i should call U earlier next time..."

4 comments:

  1. are both of the boys wearing pyjamas? LOL

    follow my blog too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup....go out with two uncle..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. darn u dou.. =="
    i tot i said dun post it..
    fish it nw how i gonna meet ppl?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...dun worry...there is not many ppl visiting my blog..haha

    ReplyDelete