"This Blog Is For Expression,But Not Self-Entertainment"

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm Back to Melacca~

Finally..
I'm back to Melaka again..
awaiting school reopening on Monday.

4.30pm reach MMU...help AWM to check her status...
Wanna claim my nasi lemak soon..haha!

After reach to home,arranged everything..
Ah Ma and mum gave me lots of tool and food to cook...
and took a small organsizer from Yun Zhen...
set up a new "Kitchen" for myself..haha

Afterward...dive into swimming pool..
nice exercise...hee

Finish swimming at 7.30pm..
prepared dinner for myself...
thought of wanna go out makan with Yi Tyng,but then she said lazy to com out...
Lazy Bum..haa

Fuck my dusty room~~
dunno where the dust com from...
I think gotta clean up twice a day to solve this problem...

Tomorrow gotta start my job...
Good Luck to me~~^^

what a boring blog..nth to write on..haha!




FUCK this room...
Photobucket

nice place..i got everything i need now
Photobucket

nice dinner...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment